IMS engages in diverse activities with the goal of achieving one or more of the following…
- Promote the right to free speech.
- Promote the cause of citizen & independent journalism.
- Help facilitate the shift to a more participatory & interactive media.
- Curtail corruption of the media.
- Foster trust in the media & create an improved media experience.
- Produce media of the highest quality that is valuable & useful by being created with the best interests of the audience in mind.
- Expose & curtail crimes of the state, government operations that harm the public & organized crimes to defraud the public.
- Campaign to curtail state secrets hidden from the public, & generally curtail the government ability to conceal its activities.
IMS remains unincorporated, but seeks to become a for-profit corporation as part of its overall expansion plans, of which this web site is a part. The future direction of IMS includes…